Monday, November 3, 2008

Surprise trip to Oregon

Stopping to pose for a group picture at the pumpkin patch. Shelley, Nicole, Brooke and me. I'm so glad Shelley planned this surprise trip to see Nicole and Bill and their sweet family. Bill was such a good guy. He kept it all a secret and even drove well over an hour to pick us up at the airport in Eugene. It was such a great surprise!
Little Braelyn was such a good baby the entire trip. She seemed to enjoy everything we did, and was such a happy little girl the entire time.

The pumpkin patch was such a fun atmosphere. We couldn't have asked for more beautiful weather. Madisen had a great time picking out her favorite pumpkin and posing here with a seemingly very happy one.


One of my favorite things is waking up with a house full of sweet little children. Here is Madisen holding her little cousin, Braelyn. Her brother Crew wanted to get in on the fun too.



If you know me very well, you know how much I love beautiful trees! I was so excited to find out that the leaves were turning colors and still on the trees. I have never seen such beautiful colors of leaves. I grew up in northeastern Arizona, so I was used to seeing leaves change to yellow and some red...but nothing like these ones in Oregon. They have yellow, red, pink, and purple. Even their hedges were turning the most gorgeous color of red. I was afraid it would be rainy and gloomy, but we were blessed with sunshine and great weather the entire trip. I was definitely in heaven!




No comments: