Sunday, September 14, 2008

TRIP TO SEE KIDS IN QUEEN CREEK

We went to Queen Creek to see our kids and celebrate Debs 29th Birthday! Brent and Brooke got us tickets to the D-Backs game. We actually got to see them sqeek in a win and Webb get his 20th victory. Unfortunately the rest of the weekend was not very good to them. Any way we forgot to take our camera to the game. But got to take some pictures of Brazer while we were there. It is always fun to take pictures of our grand kids when we have the opportunity. What a sweetheart. She has a way of getting to you with that little cheezy grin!
I used to do this trick with her Daddy when he was a baby. Plus all the other kids and grandkids.
Mimi getting to hold Braelyn before church. She was modeling her cute bow that her mommy made for her.
Here is Braelyn and her Daddy doing tricks. She is and old pro at it now, but in the next month or so will finally start figuring out that hey this is kind of scarey and will stop doing the tricks. It happens to all of them.
Uncle Brent, Aunt Brooke, Braelyn, and Mimi. Just hanging out. Braelyn has them all wrapped around her little finger.

6 comments:

Farris said...

That little girl is the cutest! I miss her, hopefully we will get to see her sooner than later. Looks like you all had a fun time. Happy 29th mom....weird since I just had my 30th?? LOL!

Goodmangang said...

Your grand kids are so cute. Isn't it great to be grandparents. We do miss you guys as well I love blogging for that reason as well.

The Price Family said...

She is such a cutie! I love her chubby little cheeks.

Thanks so much for your comments on my blog, I look forward to them. I miss you guys so much. You were always such a big part of my life for over twenty years! I miss it all. LOVE YOU!

Sara

Goodmangang said...

Hey Ron most kids grow out of the tricks, But not my little guy Rosin. He made it into a jump stand. If i hold him in the air and say jump he will actual leap backwards and fall as i swing him between my leggs. All of my other kids got the weak knees after a few trips up. Look forward to your updates.

Jade.

Merrells said...

So cute! At least when we lived in Willcox we would catch seeing everyone every once in a while. Now I feel so out of the loop. At least we can keep up on things here! Love you guys!

Didion 6-Pack said...

Debbie, I'm so glad you have a blog! It's nice to pop in once in a while and see what you guys are up to. I especially enjoyed the picture of Denton's family by the temple. Love ya lots, Erin