Friday, August 15, 2008

More family fun!

One of our favorite things to do when we go to Utah to visit Denton and Jen and their family, is to visit Temple Square. We did this on a Friday while Kade was in school, so unfortunately he is not in this picture. Ron caught Kali and Gage playing in the water at one of the many fountains around the Salt Lake Temple. I love the looks of their faces...priceless! A visit to the Reid Park Zoo in Tucson in March 2008. We always look for opportunities for pictures with our grandkids. This taken while Nicole and the kids stayed with us for a while just before their move to Oregon.
Denton, Jen, Kali and Gage in front of the Salt Lake Temple. The idea was to get the Temple in the background...Ron just couldn't quite get the vision. Good picture! Taken on our visit over Memorial weekend in May 2008. I love the beauty and the peaceful feeling of the temple grounds. We also visited the Beehive House during our visit that day. You'd never know that it had poured down rain on our trip from Lehi to Salt Lake City. Denton and Jen were very gracious hosts while we visited, taking us around to sites I'm sure they've seen a hundred times.
Obviously Braelyn is younger in this picture, but one of my favorite pictures of these three!
Our visit with Braelyn as her parents work to get her to laugh. She has the cutest smile!

3 comments:

The Goodman Family said...

what a cute family you have!

Brent and Brooke said...

Braelyn's smile is so cute in the last picture. I loved the first pic too, you guys have some cute grandkids!

Arleen said...

Gosh Debbie...GREAT to see you! And thanks for the pictures of Uncle Mack & Auntie Nett! They're adorable & I haven't seen them for years! You look the same by-the-way. I was in St D yesterday looking for anyone I might recognize. I'm glad I found you and you're doing fine! arleeng@blogspot