Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Kids come home for visit

Brent and Brooke pose with their "baby" Koa. He is such a lively, fun little dog...we love him too!
Sorry, this is sideways. After attending church together, we came home and took some pictures outside. The sun was really bright, so we took some shots under our tree, thus the spotted look. Braelyn looked so cute in her new Sunday dress and Shelley made her headband to match. She looked so darling! She has really mastered standing on her Daddy's hands...and is not afraid at all.
Papa and Mimi get a picture with Braelyn.
Chris, Shelley and Braelyn pose for a family picture after church in Pomerene.
This picture is out of order (sorry). Ron and I took a short trip to Eagar over the Labor Day weekend to see my Mom in Eagar. It rained most of the time we were there, but just before we left the sun came out. It was really pretty and green and we had such a nice visit.
Braelyn in her little seat. She is such a darling baby girl. Shelley makes all her headbands with the bows to match.
We decided to make eggrolls while the kids were visiting a couple of weeks ago. Even little Braelyn got in on the action. Brooke, Shelley and Deb busily working away.
Chris (Dad) stepped in to help by getting Braelyn to take a short nap.
Braelyn and Mimi stop for a quick pose.
The sun was really bright, but I insisted on getting a group picture. Brooke and Brent beat us all home from church so they had already changed their clothes. We made them get in the picture anyway. (Notice how pretty the clouds are in the sky)

6 comments:

Farris said...

That was fun getting to see everybody, makes me wish I was there! Braelyn looks so dang cute and is getting so big. Everybody looks so good.

The Goodman Family said...

Thanks again for having us. We had such a great time. The eggrolls, breakfast burritos, and Sunday roast were all delicious.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
It's Melissa. I thought you guys had a blog because I thought I heard Denton say you did when he was here just a bit ago and when I asked Brett he had no idea, so I'm glad Nicole found ours. I made one for Rick and Chelisa, except I'm the only one I think who reads it because I'm the only one who puts everything on there. Maybe you can convince Chelisa to learn how to blog:)
Their blog is casadelantz.blogspot.com

Norton family said...

It is fun to see your family we need to come and visit with everyone down there I do miss my family. And need to bring my boys to visit and get to meet all of you guys they would love it .

Alexa Mae said...

Hi Aunt Deb and Uncle Ron!! It was soooo good to see you guys this last weekend. It has been way too long. I'm so glad you guys will be able to make it down here in November. All your grandbabies are just so dang cute!! I'm glad you have a blog, now we can stay in touch a lot more so next time you see Maddix you won't have to be suprised she's 5 or 6 already. Haha We love you guys tons!!

Merrells said...

How fun to see everyone. Now that I don't go to Willcox every week I feel so out of touch even though I didn't really get to see you guys anyway. I at least felt like I was around to hear about what everyone was doing. I have enjoyed the fitness blog as well! Don't know if you heard but Chase will go through the Temple on the 17th of Oct. 1:00 session. His "farewell" will be on the 19th here in Duncan at 9:00.